Adele for Elle
Today I decided to start my day with a Starbuck’s coffee and Elle May issue feautirng Adele, with of my favorite artists of all time! so I started my day with such joy 🙂
So you should be getting your Elle issue right now to see the full photo shoot.
Some other looks I love from Adele:
“I’m like Johnny Cash, I only wear black” – Adele
Just for those who want to get to know her a little bit more, here are some facts about her:
– Adele was born on Tottenham, North London, may 5, 1988.
– Adele was discovered on MySpace where one of her friends uploaded her demos recorded in The Brit School.
– Her album names were titled with her age (19, 21) referring how old she was when she wrote them.
– She’s afraid of public speaking and flying.
– She have no concern for her appearance ” I don’t make music for eyes, I make music for ears” (Totally agree!)
– She keeps a drunk diary that helps her writing new songs. “A drunk tongue is an honest one in my opinion and the next morning I would read it through with an awful hangover and, in the cold light of day, had to absorb my feelings about myself. I was a bit scared that I wouldn’t be articulate enough.”
– She’s a fan of the Spice Girls.
– Her celeb crush is Leonardo Dicaprio (every girl’s crush, don’t you think! haha)
– She’s recieved the Acamedy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for Skyfall; She’s got 9 Grammys, among so much other awards around the world.
I just LOVE her, she’s so talented.
Have a great weekend.