Want to study fashion? check this out!
Hello everyone, today I’m sharing with you this very interesting post, dedicated to everyone who’s interested in studying fashion or something related to it, personally I’ve always wanted to study something related to fashion and I’ve researched a lot since years ago and I’m going to show you the option that caught my eye the most: Istituto Marangoni.
The Istituto Marangoni is an institution hundred percent dedicated to fashion, was founded in 1945, Milano and since then it has been one of the top leaders among the fashion schools in Europe. Among its top graduated students: Domenico Dolce (D&G) and Franco Moschino.
image taken from istituto marangoni
Marangoni has 3 headquarters in Europe: Milan, Paris and London (capitals of fashion), which I consider are the best places not only to learn about fashion but also to LIVE & EXPERIENCE fashion, and surprise! there’s a new Marangoni Training Center in Shangai, China, recently inaugurated in May 18th.
centre marangoni in shangai – image taken from centro marangoni
Marangoni offers a wide variety of programs from summer courses to master degrees.
- Undergraduate (3 years or 1 year): fashion design, fashion business, fashion styling, fashion modern interior design, fashion image and communication, sandwich course.
- Graduate (masters): fashion design womenswear, fashion design menswear, fashion accessories and luxury goods, fashion styling and portfolio, fashion photography, fashion and luxury brand management, fashion promotion and communication, fashion buying, e-fashion, fashion product and production management, interior design for luxury living, fashion design collection.
- Short courses: fashion and the cities, essential fashion design, fashion image consultant, business of fashion, fashion visual merchandising, emotional basic interior design, fashion advertising, fashion drawing, the showroom experience and fashion creative cutting.
- Language courses: fashion Italian, fashion English and fashion French.
I really hope this was useful, personally I’m planning to study there, I still don’t know what exactly because there a lot of interesting options, but anyways I will be thrilled to at least take a short course.
* Information via istitutomarangoni.com & centermarangoni.com
* For more information about it here are some links you might want to check:
Marangoni homepage: http://www.istitutomarangoni.com/home/eng
Marangoni London: http://www.istitutomarangoni.co.uk/index.php
Marangoni Shangai: http://www.centromarangoni.com.cn/
Marangoni on Twitter: @marangonischool
Marangoni on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marangonischool?ref=sgm
Marangoni on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/istitutomarangoni